OR Services Web Application
ORServices is a free, open source, smartphone-friendly directory application for health, human and social services that uses Open Referral data formats. It’s designed to be an easy to deploy, modify and maintain alternative to expensive proprietary nonprofit service directories often used by 2-1-1 systems in the USA.
You can use ORServices as an interface to manage all aspects of your service directory data, or you can manage your data using the OR Airtable Template and display it automatically via ORServices. We can also set up a custom publishing workflow for you whereby your data is transformed from its existing format into an Open Referral’s Human Service Data Standard (HSDS) zip file and regularly imported into an ORServices application.
- Web and mobile-friendly, geo-aware directory software
- Human Service Data Standard (HSDS) compliant data model
- Manage any facet of HSDS data within the app
- Create and manage users, and assign them the ability to manage contact, service, location and organization information on an organization by organization basis
- Content management system for customizing home and about pages, headers and footers, site colors, icons, images and logos.
- Location-aware search and filtering
- Manage multiple service taxonomies
- Download PDFs and CSVs of individual and filtered lists of services and organizations.
- Track and manage user data entry sessions
- Import data from Airtable, HSDS CSVs, HSDS Zip and HSDS Zip API and export data as HSDS CSV, HSDS Zip and HSDS Zip API
- Integration with Google Translate to offer contents in dozens of different languages.
- Integrate with Google Analytics for tracking user flows, usage statistics and more