ORServices is a free, open source, smartphone-friendly directory application for health, human and social services. It is designed to be easy to deploy, easy to adapt, and to easily display data that is standardized in the Open Referral format.
Open Referral promotes open access to resource directory data. Open Referral’s Human Services Data Standard (HSDS) is a non-proprietary format for resource data exchange. We have also developed the Open Referral Airtable Template as a lightweight solution for resource data management.
If you have resource data that isn’t in either of these formats, we can use the HSDS Transformer to reformat your data into a compliant format for loading into ORServices.
Additional features include:
- Content management system for customizing content on the home page, about pages, headers and footers, as well as colors, images and logo.
- Download PDFs and CSVs of individual and filtered lists of services and organizations.
- Filter services using many different types of fields.
- Assign additional and alternative categories to services.
- Location-based search with configurable maps.
- Integration with Google Translate to offer information in dozens of different languages.
Don’t waste time and money by purchasing proprietary directory software or creating an entirely new, custom one. Use ORServices!